Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Want to buy a 40 inch LCD 1080p TV? The price is a secret

Bring it to the counter and we will tell you how much it cost.

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-LN40C6...N3G478SYBW2J03
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Metspitzer" wrote in message
Bring it to the counter and we will tell you how much it cost.

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-LN40C6...N3G478SYBW2J03

They do that a lot of discounted items from certain brands.
Why Don't We Show the Price?
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how prices on their products may be
communicated.

Seems like a silly PITA to me though.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

"Metspitzer" wrote in message
Bring it to the counter and we will tell you how much it cost.

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-LN40C6...N3G478SYBW2J03

They do that a lot of discounted items from certain brands.
Why Don't We Show the Price?
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how prices on their products
may be communicated.

Seems like a silly PITA to me though.

I often hear that on radio or TV commercials. They say it's so low that
they can't say the price, you have to go to the store to get the price
(or maybe by phone). Silly PITA indeed.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

On May 29, 12:47*am, Metspitzer wrote:
Bring it to the counter and we will tell you how much it cost.

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-LN40C6...ack/dp/B0036WT...

$744.98

Posted to alt.home.repair

Metspitzer wrote:

Bring it to the counter and we will tell you how much it cost.

$744.98 Not Bad

Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

On May 30, 2:16*am, G. Morgan wrote:
Metspitzer wrote:
Bring it to the counter and we will tell you how much it cost.

$744.98 *Not Bad

Depending on what you are looking for. Better prices for a 50" Plasma.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/29zhlhs

http://www.hhgregg.com/ProductDetail...roductID=37153

And please don't start the 720 vs 1080 argument again. Not saying that
you have, but it's been discussed here already.

I'll go ahead and get a headstart in case it comes up again.

http://reviews.cnet.com/720p-vs-1080p-hdtv/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 29, 10:17*am, Tony wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

"Metspitzer" wrote in message
.. .
Bring it to the counter and we will tell you how much it cost.

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-LN40C6...ack/dp/B0036WT....

They do that a lot of discounted items from certain brands.
Why Don't We Show the Price?
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how prices on their products
may be communicated.

Seems like a silly PITA to me though.

I often hear that on radio or TV commercials. *They say it's so low that
they can't say the price, you have to go to the store to get the price
(or maybe by phone). *Silly PITA indeed.

Yes but internet shopping can be interesting.
There is an ad on in Firefox that pops up comparison prices at other
sites when you are shopping and have zeroed in on an item.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank wrote:
On May 29, 10:17 am, Tony wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

"Metspitzer" wrote in message
Bring it to the counter and we will tell you how much it cost.
http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-LN40C6...ack/dp/B0036WT...
They do that a lot of discounted items from certain brands.
Why Don't We Show the Price?
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how prices on their products
may be communicated.
Seems like a silly PITA to me though.

I often hear that on radio or TV commercials. They say it's so low that
they can't say the price, you have to go to the store to get the price
(or maybe by phone). Silly PITA indeed.

Yes but internet shopping can be interesting.
There is an ad on in Firefox that pops up comparison prices at other
sites when you are shopping and have zeroed in on an item.

That sounds interesting, just so it can be disabled easily.