Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Footing insulation question

On May 22, 9:32*pm, "Robert Olin" wrote:
Most foam board for the outside permiter of slabs is extruded polystyrene..
I do, however, have a bunch of expanded polystyrene board from a previouse
job. *The manufactures say it works fine, and I don't see anywhere that is
prohibited? *Comments? *Yes, I've emailed my code man but it could take days
before he responds.

--
Robert Olin
Bob's Water & Septic LLC

I used it on a commercial building back in 1974. Still doing fine so
far as anyone can tell without digging it up.

Joe.