Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Haha-I was wondering why this floor was sunk down

http://pics.bbzzdd.com/users/Squisher/floor.jpg

When we first walked through the house I noticed the floor being sunk and
spongy in front of the bathroom. I assumed there was some major problem
that someone tried to fix, but couldn't, because I could see where the floor
had been cut into before, yet the floor wasn't right. I was prepared to
have to dig in some sort of pier in the crawlspace, but when I re-opened up
the floor all I could do was laugh. I guess if all you have access to is
two small pieces of 2X6 and one small piece of 2X10 this is the best you can
do.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5129 (20100519) __________

http://www.eset.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 19, 2:39*pm, "CraigT" wrote:
http://pics.bbzzdd.com/users/Squisher/floor.jpg

When we first walked through the house I noticed the floor being sunk and
spongy in front of the bathroom. *I assumed there was some major problem
that someone tried to fix, but couldn't, because I could see where the floor
had been cut into before, yet the floor wasn't right. * I was prepared to
have to dig in some sort of pier in the crawlspace, but when I re-opened up
the floor all I could do was laugh. *I guess if all you have access to is
two small pieces of 2X6 and one small piece of 2X10 this is the best you can
do.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5129 (20100519) __________

http://www.eset.com

If you own this, you have major work ahead.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 19, 3:39*pm, "CraigT" wrote:
http://pics.bbzzdd.com/users/Squisher/floor.jpg

When we first walked through the house I noticed the floor being sunk and
spongy in front of the bathroom. *I assumed there was some major problem
that someone tried to fix, but couldn't, because I could see where the floor
had been cut into before, yet the floor wasn't right. * I was prepared to
have to dig in some sort of pier in the crawlspace, but when I re-opened up
the floor all I could do was laugh. *I guess if all you have access to is
two small pieces of 2X6 and one small piece of 2X10 this is the best you can
do.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5129 (20100519) __________

http://www.eset.com

I get an "unauthorized referrer" message when I click on the link or
paste the URL in the address bar.

It's actually an *image* of black text that reads:

pics.
bbzzdd.
com
unauthorized
referrer
sorry

Posted to alt.home.repair

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

I get an "unauthorized referrer" message when I click on the link or
paste the URL in the address bar.

It's actually an *image* of black text that reads:

pics.
bbzzdd.
com
unauthorized
referrer
sorry

database 5132 (20100520) __________

http://www.eset.com

Whenever you encounter something like that you can copy and paste the URL
into a new tab or browser window, drag the icon next to the URL to the
status bar at the bottom of the browser window, or hit "Alt+D, then Enter."

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5132 (20100520) __________

http://www.eset.com

Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

On May 20, 8:52*am, "CraigT" wrote:

Whenever you encounter something like that you can copy and paste the URL
into a new tab or browser window, drag the icon next to the URL to the
status bar at the bottom of the browser window, or hit "Alt+D, then Enter.."

Huh???? Why not just post a *working* link? And what's with all of the
Nod32 crap?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 20, 8:52*am, "CraigT" wrote:
"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

I get an "unauthorized referrer" message when I click on the link or
paste the URL in the address bar.

It's actually an *image* of black text that reads:

* * *pics.
* *bbzzdd.
* * *com
unauthorized
* *referrer
* *sorry

Whenever you encounter something like that you can copy and paste the URL
into a new tab or browser window, drag the icon next to the URL to the
status bar at the bottom of the browser window, or hit "Alt+D, then Enter.."

Yeah, that's better. Now I get an *image* of black text that reads:

pics.
bbzzdd.
com
unauthorized
referrer
sorry

Thanks for the help.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/2010 9:58 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Whenever you encounter something like that you can copy and paste the URL
into a new tab or browser window, drag the icon next to the URL to the
status bar at the bottom of the browser window, or hit "Alt+D, then Enter."

Yeah, that's better. Now I get an *image* of black text that reads:

pics.
bbzzdd.
com
unauthorized
referrer
sorry

Thanks for the help.

Whatever the problem is, it's on your end. When I clicked on the url, I
saw a picture of a floor with a section removed showing no real support
underneath.

Jay
Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

On May 21, 12:14*am, Jay Hanig wrote:
On 5/20/2010 9:58 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Whenever you encounter something like that you can copy and paste the URL
into a new tab or browser window, drag the icon next to the URL to the
status bar at the bottom of the browser window, or hit "Alt+D, then Enter."

Yeah, that's better. Now I get an *image* of black text that reads:

* * * pics.
* * bbzzdd.
* * * com
unauthorized
* * referrer
* * sorry

Thanks for the help.

Whatever the problem is, it's on your end. *When I clicked on the url, I
saw a picture of a floor with a section removed showing no real support
underneath.

Jay

OK, folks...here is the problem.

It will not open with Firefox. It will open with Internet Explorer.

I use tinypic.com myself to post pics.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 21, 12:14*am, Jay Hanig wrote:
On 5/20/2010 9:58 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Whenever you encounter something like that you can copy and paste the URL
into a new tab or browser window, drag the icon next to the URL to the
status bar at the bottom of the browser window, or hit "Alt+D, then Enter."

Yeah, that's better. Now I get an *image* of black text that reads:

* * * pics.
* * bbzzdd.
* * * com
unauthorized
* * referrer
* * sorry

Thanks for the help.

Whatever the problem is, it's on your end. *When I clicked on the url, I
saw a picture of a floor with a section removed showing no real support
underneath.

Jay

Doesn't work in IE 6 on my office machine.

Doesn't work in FF 3.6.3 on my home machine.

Works in IE 7 on my home machine (same one where is doesn't work in FF
3.6.3)

Works in Safari on a MacBook Pro

Works in IE 8, Opera and FF 3.6.3 on my son's machine

Go figure.