Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Haha-I was wondering why this floor was sunk down

On May 19, 2:39*pm, "CraigT" wrote:
http://pics.bbzzdd.com/users/Squisher/floor.jpg

When we first walked through the house I noticed the floor being sunk and
spongy in front of the bathroom. *I assumed there was some major problem
that someone tried to fix, but couldn't, because I could see where the floor
had been cut into before, yet the floor wasn't right. * I was prepared to
have to dig in some sort of pier in the crawlspace, but when I re-opened up
the floor all I could do was laugh. *I guess if all you have access to is
two small pieces of 2X6 and one small piece of 2X10 this is the best you can
do.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5129 (20100519) __________

http://www.eset.com

If you own this, you have major work ahead.