Posted to alt.home.repair

Default John Deere L130 video. What do you guys think?

Here are some videos after I replaced the idler pully, spring, and
idler arm bracket. I need to buy a new belt as this one is frayed.
Does this look like it is running right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeKOS9Ulkcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkgLHb24cdw

Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

stryped wrote:
Here are some videos after I replaced the idler pully, spring, and
idler arm bracket. I need to buy a new belt as this one is frayed.
Does this look like it is running right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeKOS9Ulkcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkgLHb24cdw

I have slow dialup so didn't take time to download video but one last
thought...

Don't know the specific model but any chance the belt drive pulley is
either loose or out of alignment as well if still having issue of
excessive out-of-plane movement?

There is, of course, the expedient of Mr Deere if all else fails...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 18 May 2010 08:19:32 -0500, dpb wrote:

stryped wrote:
Here are some videos after I replaced the idler pully, spring, and
idler arm bracket. I need to buy a new belt as this one is frayed.
Does this look like it is running right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeKOS9Ulkcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkgLHb24cdw

More importantly, at this time and space - does the mower cut as
intended?

It does "look like it is running right".

I have slow dialup so didn't take time to download video but one last
thought...

It is difficult to even tell in the short 3 second video.

Don't know the specific model but any chance the belt drive pulley is
either loose or out of alignment as well if still having issue of
excessive out-of-plane movement?

There is, of course, the expedient of Mr Deere if all else fails...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 18, 8:28�am, stryped wrote:
Here are some videos after I replaced the idler pully, spring, and
idler arm bracket. I need to buy a new belt as this one is frayed.
Does this look like it is running right?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeKOS...?v=jkgLHb24cdw

I agree with Oren. Looks ok for a 3 second burst of video.

Hank