Posted to alt.home.repair

Default John Deere Question

I had this buried in another post.

It probably should've been separated.

Does anyone have first hand experience
with the John Deere power washers ?

I think they're recent products. I saw
an advertisement, and they're using a
Honda engine.

So John Deere name + Honda engine, is it
worth the price premium ? I believe it was
around $900 the one i saw.

Posted to alt.home.repair

DrDoom wrote:
I had this buried in another post.

It probably should've been separated.

Does anyone have first hand experience
with the John Deere power washers ?

I think they're recent products. I saw
an advertisement, and they're using a
Honda engine.

So John Deere name + Honda engine, is it
worth the price premium ? I believe it was
around $900 the one i saw.

Hi,
My experience with John Deere has been excellent.
If Honda engine is used, I'd think it'll be good.
Their service is second to none, IMO.
Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

On Apr 25, 4:48 pm, "DrDoom" wrote:
I had this buried in another post.

It probably should've been separated.

Does anyone have first hand experience
with the John Deere power washers ?

I think they're recent products. I saw
an advertisement, and they're using a
Honda engine.

So John Deere name + Honda engine, is it
worth the price premium ? I believe it was
around $900 the one i saw.

JD second sources their line of power hand tools to their
specifications. I'm not sure who the power washers are from but I'll
concur w/ the other poster that they treat them as if they were an in-
house JD product. As ususal, they're kinda' proud of green, but the
quality is good and service and parts are w/o peer in the home
products market.

Posted to alt.home.repair

With out knowing for sure who makes it check around. It is astounding the #
of same products with a different color paint on the along with the
distributors name on them
In searching out a lawn tractor I checked out craftsman, polun pro,
huskavaria, and John Deer 150 , Sure look alike to me. The Honda engine is a
pricy but high quality engine
I have a Honda engine on my pressure washer and wish I had one on all my
stuff