Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default John Deere L130 video. What do you guys think?

On Tue, 18 May 2010 08:19:32 -0500, dpb wrote:

stryped wrote:
Here are some videos after I replaced the idler pully, spring, and
idler arm bracket. I need to buy a new belt as this one is frayed.
Does this look like it is running right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeKOS9Ulkcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkgLHb24cdw

More importantly, at this time and space - does the mower cut as
intended?

It does "look like it is running right".

I have slow dialup so didn't take time to download video but one last
thought...

It is difficult to even tell in the short 3 second video.

Don't know the specific model but any chance the belt drive pulley is
either loose or out of alignment as well if still having issue of
excessive out-of-plane movement?

There is, of course, the expedient of Mr Deere if all else fails...