Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dead Sumacs

I had a bunch of sumac trees on the west bank of my gulley which jutted
out over the lawn for afternoon and evening sun. I went down there
today. All dead. Is this a bad sumac year or what? Some were 2 and a
half to 3 inches at the base.

--
If I wasn't me I wouldn't like me either.
Signature file not found
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 17, 3:41*pm, LSMFT wrote:
I had a bunch of sumac trees on the west bank of my gulley which jutted
out over the lawn for afternoon and evening sun. I went down there
today. All dead. Is this a bad sumac year or what? Some were 2 and a
half to 3 inches at the base.

--
If I wasn't me I wouldn't like me either.
Signature file not found

I don’t know about your case but I had a fragrant flowering tree
almost die on me. The tree was blocking a neighbor's lemon tree so I
suspect her ambitious landscaper who was also a bum poisoned it. I
have no proof other than a liquid stain on the trunk and the fact that
there was never any sign of any disease. The tree eventually sprouted
a new branch from the root but it took a few years. The neighbor
terminated the landscaper in question because she couldn’t afford him
since she was being foreclosed on due to non payment of mortgage. The
fact that my tree has been fine on its own for many years now also
supports my suspicion. It never ceases to amaze me how many “dirt
bags” that call themselves human are on this world.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 17 May 2010 22:41:17 GMT, LSMFT wrote:

All dead. Is this a bad sumac year or what? Some were 2 and a
half to 3 inches at the base.

I have , now, just one African Sumac tree. Need to trim it. I live in
the desert, it snowed once (two years ago) and collapsed another
sumac..

Pull the root out or that tree, cut at the ground level becomes a
"bush" Wish I had "kilt" the roots back then

I'm speaking of an African Sumac "tree". YMMV.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I had a bunch of sumac trees on the west bank of my gulley which jutted
out over the lawn for afternoon and evening sun. I went down there
today. All dead. Is this a bad sumac year or what?

Could be if someone hit em with roundup

It's dead Jim Tim Watts UK diy 12 May 15th 10 01:57 PM
More dead in Mexican Drug war in 3 yrs....5 x the number of dead in Iraq/Aghanistan Bill Noble[_2_] Metalworking 1 April 27th 10 05:57 AM
dead tv set Vince Electronics Repair 1 December 7th 08 07:01 PM
Panasonic G520 mobile phone - dead battery or dead phone? Just Allan Electronics Repair 0 July 18th 05 01:27 PM