Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default String Trimmer Question

My 4 year old Ryobi string trimmer started acting up and I can't figure
what's wrong...It starts fine and idles till it warms up then stalls but
will start right back up..It also bogs down and stalls when you hit the
throttle/trigger...Cleaned the air filter , changed the plug , cleaned the
spark arrestor screen...No change..Also checked the gas I am using in my
chainsaw and it seems fine..Gonna pick up some carb cleaner next trip into
town and try that...Anything else I could check ?? Rebuilding carb would be
a shop thing...Eyes aren't what they used to be and I suffer with Fat Finger
Syndrome...LOL...Thanks for any help....