Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Suggestion for 24V/120V relay to control new outlet?

I'm looking for suggestions on a 24volt relay with contacts that can
handle 120V, 7 amps. I'm looking to install it to control a new 120V
outlet that is going in an attic and needs to be controlled by a 24V
signal to turn it on. So, I'm looking for one that is cost effective
and can be mounted in some simple type of wiring box. If it can go in
the same box as the outlet, even better. I'd like to make this code
compliant and do it right. Plenty of space is available as I can
mount just about anything on a stud in the unfinished attic.

Thanks for any input.