Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Breathing

I would like some advice on the best type of breathing?

I've been considering changeing my breathing, but am reluctant to
change from the breathing I'm currently using to a new untried
breathing. But, my old breathing is becoming worn out, so I think a
new breathing may be in order. I plan to keep my old breathing as a
backup. Any help will be appreciated.

nb.
Posted to alt.home.repair

notbob wrote:
I would like some advice on the best type of breathing?

I've been considering changeing my breathing, but am reluctant to
change from the breathing I'm currently using to a new untried
breathing. But, my old breathing is becoming worn out, so I think a
new breathing may be in order. I plan to keep my old breathing as a
backup. Any help will be appreciated.

nb.

I've had a lot of trouble breathing lately because I've been
inhaling tree sperm. I am looking for a skull condom to help
protect me from being sexed by all the trees and bushes around
here.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

"notbob" wrote in message
I would like some advice on the best type of breathing?

I've been considering changeing my breathing, but am reluctant to
change from the breathing I'm currently using to a new untried
breathing. But, my old breathing is becoming worn out, so I think a
new breathing may be in order. I plan to keep my old breathing as a
backup. Any help will be appreciated.

At the risk of being a joke-killing literalist, heavy deep breathing is a
must for good pulmonary health.
Jogging is one way to achieve this, or any heavy-duty aerobics. Walking
generally does not cut it, nor does the panoply of bull**** on TV -- ab
bull****, pilates bull****, rubber band bull****.

But back to the joke:
You need a solid-state breathing activator. With monthly online
downloadable updates. For a fee, of course.
--
EA

nb.

Posted to alt.home.repair

notbob wrote:
I would like some advice on the best type of breathing?

I've been considering changeing my breathing, but am reluctant to
change from the breathing I'm currently using to a new untried
breathing. But, my old breathing is becoming worn out, so I think a
new breathing may be in order. I plan to keep my old breathing as a
backup. Any help will be appreciated.

If this is the best you can do, maybe you should just not bother.

Posted to alt.home.repair

notbob wrote:
I would like some advice on the best type of breathing?

I've been considering changeing my breathing, but am reluctant to
change from the breathing I'm currently using to a new untried
breathing. But, my old breathing is becoming worn out, so I think a
new breathing may be in order. I plan to keep my old breathing as a
backup. Any help will be appreciated.

nb.

Stop breathing for 30 minutes, this will reset your breathing control
center and wipe out any saved data.

Once everything is reset you should be able to adapt the new breathing
method with out any complications.

Note this is just theory and has not been tested.

Good luck!

Posted to alt.home.repair

I would like some advice on the best type of breathing?

I've been considering changeing my breathing, but am reluctant to
change from the breathing I'm currently using to a new untried
breathing. But, my old breathing is becoming worn out, so I think a
new breathing may be in order. I plan to keep my old breathing as a
backup. Any help will be appreciated.

Do this for us. PLEASE!

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Don't think in between.

Steve

Visit my blog at www.cabgbypasssurgery.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

Steve B wrote:
I would like some advice on the best type of breathing?

I've been considering changeing my breathing, but am reluctant to
change from the breathing I'm currently using to a new untried
breathing. But, my old breathing is becoming worn out, so I think a
new breathing may be in order. I plan to keep my old breathing as a
backup. Any help will be appreciated.

Do this for us. PLEASE!

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Don't think in between.

Steve

Have you seen any evidence that that is not exactly what he did?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bob F" wrote in message
Steve B wrote:
I would like some advice on the best type of breathing?

I've been considering changeing my breathing, but am reluctant to
change from the breathing I'm currently using to a new untried
breathing. But, my old breathing is becoming worn out, so I think a
new breathing may be in order. I plan to keep my old breathing as a
backup. Any help will be appreciated.

Do this for us. PLEASE!

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Don't think in between.

Steve

Have you seen any evidence that that is not exactly what he did?

As this is an electronic venue, no, I did not personally see any evidence,
your honor.

Steve

Visit my blog at www.cabgbypasssurgery.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 20, 3:26*am, "Existential Angst"
wrote:
"notbob" wrote in message

[...]

nb.- Hide quoted text -

Gee. You still got breathable air, with real oxygen down there?
Maybe could come and visit?
It's getting really polluted here.
And the water IS rising