Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Breathing

notbob wrote:
I would like some advice on the best type of breathing?

I've been considering changeing my breathing, but am reluctant to
change from the breathing I'm currently using to a new untried
breathing. But, my old breathing is becoming worn out, so I think a
new breathing may be in order. I plan to keep my old breathing as a
backup. Any help will be appreciated.

nb.

I've had a lot of trouble breathing lately because I've been
inhaling tree sperm. I am looking for a skull condom to help
protect me from being sexed by all the trees and bushes around
here.

TDD