Posted to alt.home.repair
terry terry is offline

Default Breathing

On Apr 20, 3:26*am, "Existential Angst"
wrote:
"notbob" wrote in message

I would like some advice on the best type of breathing?

I've been considering changeing my breathing, but am reluctant to
change from the breathing I'm currently using to a new untried
breathing. *But, my old breathing is becoming worn out, so I think a
new breathing may be in order. *I plan to keep my old breathing as a
backup. *Any help will be appreciated.

At the risk of being a joke-killing literalist, heavy deep breathing is a
must for good pulmonary health.
Jogging is one way to achieve this, or any heavy-duty aerobics. *Walking
generally does not cut it, nor does the panoply of bull**** on TV -- ab
bull****, pilates bull****, rubber band bull****.

But back to the joke:
You need a solid-state breathing activator. *With monthly online
downloadable updates. *For a fee, of course.
--
EA

nb.- Hide quoted text -

Gee. You still got breathable air, with real oxygen down there?
Maybe could come and visit?
It's getting really polluted here.
And the water IS rising