Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Getting Rid Of Rodent Pests

I tripped across one fellow's solution to a rodent pest
problem that also supplies endless hours of entertainment.

http://tinyurl.com/cdjbsk

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stepfann King wrote the following:
The Daring Dufas wrote in
:

I tripped across one fellow's solution to a rodent pest
problem that also supplies endless hours of entertainment.

http://tinyurl.com/cdjbsk

TDD

next time post the preview link. What dope is going to take a chance
on your hidden link?

You don't know the Daring Dufas?
He's been here long enough for me to trust him.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stepfann King wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote in
:

I tripped across one fellow's solution to a rodent pest
problem that also supplies endless hours of entertainment.

http://tinyurl.com/cdjbsk

TDD

next time post the preview link. What dope is going to take a chance
on your hidden link?

Why? I'm not going to post a link to something that would damage
someone's computer. This is not a hacker/cracker group and if
you have been on The Interweb long enough, you should have an
updated and protected computer anyway. GEEZ! It's so simple to
block nefarious content that I don't even think about it anymore.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

On Apr 3, 2:24*pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
Stepfann King wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote in
:

I tripped across one fellow's solution to a rodent pest
problem that also supplies endless hours of entertainment.

http://tinyurl.com/cdjbsk

TDD

next time post the preview link. *What dope is going to take a chance
on your hidden link?

Why? I'm not going to post a link to something that would damage
someone's computer. This is not a hacker/cracker group and if
you have been on The Interweb long enough, you should have an
updated and protected computer anyway. GEEZ! It's so simple to
block nefarious content that I don't even think about it anymore.

TDD

==
Besides that, the link doesn't work for me.
==
Posted to alt.home.repair

Roy wrote:

==
Besides that, the link doesn't work for me.
==

It's the animated .gif of someone killing/maiming a squirrel with a colander
and several lengths of surgical tubing. The squirrel goes into the
collander, and is then lauched high and far, likely suffering broken bones
and internal injuries which cause it's death after much suffering.

It's probably really funny if you are 14, or a sociopath.

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

"Jon Danniken" wrote in
:

Roy wrote:

==
Besides that, the link doesn't work for me.
==

It's the animated .gif of someone killing/maiming a squirrel with a
colander and several lengths of surgical tubing. The squirrel goes
into the collander, and is then lauched high and far, likely suffering
broken bones and internal injuries which cause it's death after much
suffering.

It's probably really funny if you are 14, or a sociopath.

Jon

It's a repost of what was a series on squirrel control. Funny if you're
into that kind of thing. I have no idea whether this one would have
really hurt a squirrel or not, and I don't care. I have to bicycle
around too many stupid squirrels that got themselves squashed by car
tires, especially this wet spring.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.home.repair

Roy wrote:
On Apr 3, 2:24 pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
Stepfann King wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote in
:
I tripped across one fellow's solution to a rodent pest
problem that also supplies endless hours of entertainment.
http://tinyurl.com/cdjbsk
TDD
next time post the preview link. What dope is going to take a chance
on your hidden link?

Why? I'm not going to post a link to something that would damage
someone's computer. This is not a hacker/cracker group and if
you have been on The Interweb long enough, you should have an
updated and protected computer anyway. GEEZ! It's so simple to
block nefarious content that I don't even think about it anymore.

TDD

==
Besides that, the link doesn't work for me.
==

Here's the original:

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1239024473...l-catapult.gif

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Jon Danniken wrote:
Roy wrote:

==
Besides that, the link doesn't work for me.
==

It's the animated .gif of someone killing/maiming a squirrel with a colander
and several lengths of surgical tubing. The squirrel goes into the
collander, and is then lauched high and far, likely suffering broken bones
and internal injuries which cause it's death after much suffering.

It's probably really funny if you are 14, or a sociopath.

Jon

I doubt the squirrel is injured, I've seen those critters do
some incredible acrobatics. A squirrel is quite light and will
land on its feet from great heights much better than a house
cat. I would bet the squirrel liked it and came back for more.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Han wrote:
"Jon Danniken" wrote in
:

Roy wrote:

==
Besides that, the link doesn't work for me.
==

It's the animated .gif of someone killing/maiming a squirrel with a
colander and several lengths of surgical tubing. The squirrel goes
into the collander, and is then lauched high and far, likely suffering
broken bones and internal injuries which cause it's death after much
suffering.

It's probably really funny if you are 14, or a sociopath.

Jon

It's a repost of what was a series on squirrel control. Funny if you're
into that kind of thing. I have no idea whether this one would have
really hurt a squirrel or not, and I don't care. I have to bicycle
around too many stupid squirrels that got themselves squashed by car
tires, especially this wet spring.

Here in The South we have lots of problems with them chewing up
wiring and the other morning I was awakened by a very raucous
squirrel wrestling match right outside my bedroom window.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:
Han wrote:
"Jon Danniken" wrote in
:

Roy wrote:

==
[...]

Around here people feed them and build them homes. I had one on my front
porch yesterday, we stared at each other for a few seconds while both of us
had our mouths full of food.

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , "Jon Danniken" wrote:

It's the animated .gif of someone killing/maiming a squirrel with a colander
and several lengths of surgical tubing. The squirrel goes into the
collander, and is then lauched high and far, likely suffering broken bones
and internal injuries which cause it's death after much suffering.

You have obviously never observed the leaps made by desperate squirrels that
have been treed by a dog far from any nearby trees. They're not nearly as
fragile as you seem to believe.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 22:03:42 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Han wrote:
"Jon Danniken" wrote in
:

Roy wrote:

==
[...]

Southern flying squirrels are not from Nebraska. I've seen them chew
through aluminum at the base cover of a lamp post. Government
property, no less ....
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 22:03:42 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Han wrote:
"Jon Danniken" wrote in
:

Roy wrote:
==
[...]

I'm not talking about those wimpy little flying rats, these are
big old grays that carry switchblades! We live near a bird sanctuary
where there are a lot of owls and I saw one of these squirrels
knock the crap out of one of those owls. I thought it was a funny
looking cat.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 21:05:50 -0700, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:
Han wrote:
"Jon Danniken" wrote in
:

Roy wrote:

==
[...]

No simmered squirrel in brown gravy and biscuits?!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 23:25:42 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Oren wrote:
On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 22:03:42 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Han wrote:
"Jon Danniken" wrote in
:

Roy wrote:
==
[...]

I understand. Out here in the west "tree rats" jump onto the house and
eat many things in sight -- in the attic. Some folks thought they
were squirrels. In fact they are tree rats, and have caused plenty of
damage to homes.

Not squirrels, RATS!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Suirrels are just rats with fluffy tails.
The same thing applies to all rodents. Stop feeding them.

wrote:
Oren wrote:
On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 22:03:42 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Han wrote:
"Jon Danniken" wrote in
:

Roy wrote:
==
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Stepfann King wrote in
:

Stupid Jeffrey Dahmer ****. There is no reason to be laughing at killed
animals.

Was that sentence aimed at me? If so, I don't understand why.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.home.repair

Now, THAT is funny.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote
in message ...

Here's the original:

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1239024473...l-catapult.gif

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:
Jon Danniken wrote:
Roy wrote:

==
Besides that, the link doesn't work for me.
==

It's the animated .gif of someone killing/maiming a squirrel with a
colander and several lengths of surgical tubing. The squirrel goes
into the collander, and is then lauched high and far, likely
suffering broken bones and internal injuries which cause it's death
after much suffering. It's probably really funny if you are 14, or a
sociopath.

Jon

I doubt the squirrel is injured, I've seen those critters do
some incredible acrobatics. A squirrel is quite light and will
land on its feet from great heights much better than a house
cat. I would bet the squirrel liked it and came back for more.

How could he keep coming back time after time if he was injured??? :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bob F wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
Jon Danniken wrote:
Roy wrote:
==
Besides that, the link doesn't work for me.
==
It's the animated .gif of someone killing/maiming a squirrel with a
colander and several lengths of surgical tubing. The squirrel goes
into the collander, and is then lauched high and far, likely
suffering broken bones and internal injuries which cause it's death
after much suffering. It's probably really funny if you are 14, or a
sociopath.

Jon

I doubt the squirrel is injured, I've seen those critters do
some incredible acrobatics. A squirrel is quite light and will
land on its feet from great heights much better than a house
cat. I would bet the squirrel liked it and came back for more.

How could he keep coming back time after time if he was injured??? :-)

Good grief! What makes you think the critter was injured? I
don't remember if I've had any before but around these parts,
squirrels are considered a delicacy. Hummmm, what was that
stuff I liked so much at the Chinese restaurant?

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...

Good grief! What makes you think the critter was injured? I
don't remember if I've had any before but around these parts,
squirrels are considered a delicacy. Hummmm, what was that
stuff I liked so much at the Chinese restaurant?

All it takes is a home "in the woods" with an unlimited supply of
squirrels, combined with a bird feeder and sunflower seeds. They
were cleaning me out. The solution evolved, but ended up being a
130# Rotadore (Lab/Rot) dog with a fondness for warm squirrel, a
favorite window, a .177cal air rifle with target pellets, a 10X
scope sighted in and a TV camera looking at the feeder. When
Mr/Mrs Squirrel would come calling, daily, a head shot with the
pellet rifle would drop them from the feeder. The sound of the
rifle's mild report brought the dog on the run, giving her a
little appetizer. She'd eat what she wanted, lick up any blood
and would bury the rest out in the boondocks.

--
Nonny
Suppose you were an idiot.

-Mark Twain