Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Getting Rid Of Rodent Pests

Roy wrote:
On Apr 3, 2:24 pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
Stepfann King wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote in
:
I tripped across one fellow's solution to a rodent pest
problem that also supplies endless hours of entertainment.
http://tinyurl.com/cdjbsk
TDD
next time post the preview link. What dope is going to take a chance
on your hidden link?

Why? I'm not going to post a link to something that would damage
someone's computer. This is not a hacker/cracker group and if
you have been on The Interweb long enough, you should have an
updated and protected computer anyway. GEEZ! It's so simple to
block nefarious content that I don't even think about it anymore.

TDD

==
Besides that, the link doesn't work for me.
==

Here's the original:

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1239024473...l-catapult.gif

TDD