Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Getting Rid Of Rodent Pests

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 22:03:42 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Han wrote:
"Jon Danniken" wrote in
:

Roy wrote:

==
Besides that, the link doesn't work for me.
==
It's the animated .gif of someone killing/maiming a squirrel with a
colander and several lengths of surgical tubing. The squirrel goes
into the collander, and is then lauched high and far, likely suffering
broken bones and internal injuries which cause it's death after much
suffering.

It's probably really funny if you are 14, or a sociopath.

Jon

It's a repost of what was a series on squirrel control. Funny if you're
into that kind of thing. I have no idea whether this one would have
really hurt a squirrel or not, and I don't care. I have to bicycle
around too many stupid squirrels that got themselves squashed by car
tires, especially this wet spring.

Here in The South we have lots of problems with them chewing up
wiring and the other morning I was awakened by a very raucous
squirrel wrestling match right outside my bedroom window.

TDD

Southern flying squirrels are not from Nebraska. I've seen them chew
through aluminum at the base cover of a lamp post. Government
property, no less ....