Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Math question

"John Gilmer" wrote in message
net...

Roman pace (two steps) was 5 ft. and mile was 5,000 ft. English
added

the extra 280 ft. to relate to other arcain measurements like
the
furlong and rod.

Your "math" and my math are about the same.

OP is either a nitwit or just wants somebody to converse with.
Stuff

like this is taught in grade school, boy scouts or boot camp.
If he
does not know it, it is a wonder he can type.

So what? I had find responding.

And so did you!

What in the world is wrong with asking a question? I took the guy
at full face value.

--
Nonny
Suppose you were an idiot.

-Mark Twain
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Nonny" wrote

What in the world is wrong with asking a question? I took the guy at full
face value.

--
Nonny

It bothers the bejeebers out of people who know it all.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Nonny" wrote

What in the world is wrong with asking a question? I took the guy at

full
face value.

--
Nonny

It bothers the bejeebers out of people who know it all.

Steve

What are the top ten predictable responses to any out of the ordinary Usenet
question post?

1) Look it up on Google you lazy f*ck
2) Even my dog knows the answer to that
3) Why do you want to know, are you planning a crime?
4) You're obviously a troll
5) What's you REAL motive?
6) That's the dumbest question I've ever hear
7) It's people like you that make me sick
8) It's people like you that have ruined Usenet
9) How can you NOT know that?
10) Welcome to Usenet, idiot.

I never cease to be amazed at the number of times that people welcome a new
poster to the group with the most outrageously anti-social remarks. Poor
Cheri comes to mind. It must float someone's boat in some way I don't quite
get. As you say, one thing's clear. It bothers the bejeebers out of some
people.

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

a new
poster to the group with the most outrageously anti-social remarks. *Poor
Cheri comes to mind. *It must float someone's boat in some way I don't quite
get. *As you say, one thing's clear. *It bothers the bejeebers out of some
people.

--
Bobby G.

It's an American thing you know. Try posting on some Brit sites.

Math question SteveB[_9_] Home Repair 98 November 5th 09 06:55 AM
Math question SteveB[_9_] Metalworking 68 October 11th 09 02:11 AM
More on "Math question", a Finnish planimeter spaco Metalworking 3 October 9th 09 01:58 AM
math help stryped[_2_] Metalworking 20 August 2nd 08 03:31 AM
Carpet question (math involved) [email protected] Home Repair 12 April 27th 05 01:11 PM