Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Math question

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Nonny" wrote

What in the world is wrong with asking a question? I took the guy at

full
face value.

--
Nonny

It bothers the bejeebers out of people who know it all.

Steve

What are the top ten predictable responses to any out of the ordinary Usenet
question post?

1) Look it up on Google you lazy f*ck
2) Even my dog knows the answer to that
3) Why do you want to know, are you planning a crime?
4) You're obviously a troll
5) What's you REAL motive?
6) That's the dumbest question I've ever hear
7) It's people like you that make me sick
8) It's people like you that have ruined Usenet
9) How can you NOT know that?
10) Welcome to Usenet, idiot.

I never cease to be amazed at the number of times that people welcome a new
poster to the group with the most outrageously anti-social remarks. Poor
Cheri comes to mind. It must float someone's boat in some way I don't quite
get. As you say, one thing's clear. It bothers the bejeebers out of some
people.

--
Bobby G.