Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Drafting Services

Architectural Draftsman and Designer with over 50 years experience in
the construction industry and 45 years ts in Architectural Drafting
and Design can provide working drawings for commercial and
residentional construction, as-builds, renovations, restorations or
converting sheet drawings to cad format. I am also experienced in
store and office design and construction.

I work freelance electronically from my office in my home, my fees are
very reasonable. I provide complete working plans with a quick turn
around.

Contact me for additional information

Anthony M. Ippolito
Providing Architectural Drafting & Design

Computer Aided Drafting and Design services for Small Projects DavidW[_2_] Home Repair 0 May 27th 09 12:35 AM
CADD Drafting tinman2cu Home Repair 1 June 26th 07 12:44 AM
CADD Drafting tinman2cu Home Ownership 0 June 25th 07 05:02 PM
Drafting Plotter Gunner Metalworking 29 May 11th 05 04:12 AM
Drafting Services Anthony M. Ippolito Home Repair 3 May 5th 05 04:53 AM