Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What are those strange screws used for locks?

On 3/14/2010 9:09 PM Steve B spake thus:

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
.com...

On 3/14/2010 2:45 PM Stormin Mormon spake thus:

Yes, that's good old PT Barnum.

I've had my PC to the shop, and the posts are still screwed up. Sorry.

What does having your computer worked on have to do with the way your
posts are formatted? It's not a hardware problem, you know.

Top posting has its disadvantages. Chris can't grasp the basics of snipping
and thread structure. I doubt he will comprehend anything about
electronics.

Prove me wrong, Chris.

You're saying Stormy can't hack it because he's a Mormon????

Now I know you're not, and I know they're not. I once worked for a
Mormon, first real job I ever had with a salary and all. Computer
products company. The owner, a Mormon, was a friggin' genius who could
write code in his head on the fly.

But he was also a friggin' idiot; one trade show he went to, the story
came back from the other attendees that he actually put stacks of the
Book of Mormon on the table! (This was a computer show, maybe Comdex.)

On the other hand, the company controller, who was a deacon or some such
in the local cult organization, was a great guy who told us some of the
best filthy dirty jokes I've ever heard.

So I remain neutral on Mormons. When I lived in Flagstaff, you couldn't
swing a dead cat without hitting two or three.

- a Usenet "apology"
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

No comment. Except that I'm not a Mormon. Any more, that is.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/15/2010 6:14 AM Steve B spake thus:

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
.com...

So I remain neutral on Mormons. When I lived in Flagstaff, you couldn't
swing a dead cat without hitting two or three.

No comment. Except that I'm not a Mormon. Any more, that is.

Ah, so you're backslidden, eh?

- a Usenet "apology"
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What are those Ex-MOs?

There is an expression "you can leave the church, but you
can't leave the church alone." Ex-Mormons tend to spend the
rest of eternity picking fight, and persecuting.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
.com...
On 3/15/2010 6:14 AM Steve B spake thus:

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in
message
.com...