Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_4_] Steve B[_4_] is offline

Default What are those strange screws used for locks?

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
.com...
On 3/14/2010 9:09 PM Steve B spake thus:

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
.com...

On 3/14/2010 2:45 PM Stormin Mormon spake thus:

Yes, that's good old PT Barnum.

I've had my PC to the shop, and the posts are still screwed up. Sorry.

What does having your computer worked on have to do with the way your
posts are formatted? It's not a hardware problem, you know.

Top posting has its disadvantages. Chris can't grasp the basics of
snipping and thread structure. I doubt he will comprehend anything about
electronics.

Prove me wrong, Chris.

You're saying Stormy can't hack it because he's a Mormon????

Now I know you're not, and I know they're not. I once worked for a Mormon,
first real job I ever had with a salary and all. Computer products
company. The owner, a Mormon, was a friggin' genius who could write code
in his head on the fly.

But he was also a friggin' idiot; one trade show he went to, the story
came back from the other attendees that he actually put stacks of the Book
of Mormon on the table! (This was a computer show, maybe Comdex.)

On the other hand, the company controller, who was a deacon or some such
in the local cult organization, was a great guy who told us some of the
best filthy dirty jokes I've ever heard.

So I remain neutral on Mormons. When I lived in Flagstaff, you couldn't
swing a dead cat without hitting two or three.

- a Usenet "apology"

No comment. Except that I'm not a Mormon. Any more, that is.

Steve