Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OMG IT WORKED! THANKS EVERYONE POSTING LINKS

Everyone, a big special thanks for helping me figure this out.

One thing I can tell you for sure, I will never forget how to do this.

A few weeks ago, I asked for help on tiling a small bathroom. That job
was done to perfection, by a professional and I will post a pic of that
now too.

Hope I don't bore you too much now that I know how to do this.

Many thanks!

Kate
Posted to alt.home.repair

Kate wrote:
Everyone, a big special thanks for helping me figure this out.

One thing I can tell you for sure, I will never forget how to do this.

A few weeks ago, I asked for help on tiling a small bathroom. That job
was done to perfection, by a professional and I will post a pic of that
now too.

Hope I don't bore you too much now that I know how to do this.

Many thanks!

Kate

Actually reading your posts and the threads they generate is fun.
You ask a newbie's DIY questions and the knowledgeable folks in here
keep helping.
And then you are nice enough to post results.

Lou
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Kate" wrote in message
Everyone, a big special thanks for helping me figure this out.

One thing I can tell you for sure, I will never forget how to do this.

A few weeks ago, I asked for help on tiling a small bathroom. That job
was done to perfection, by a professional and I will post a pic of that
now too.

Hope I don't bore you too much now that I know how to do this.

Many thanks!

Kate

Glad you like it. I told you that you would be looking at it for a long
time. Now you can be in a happy mood whenever you walk in that room instead
of feeling regret.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

LouB wrote:
Kate wrote:
Everyone, a big special thanks for helping me figure this out.

One thing I can tell you for sure, I will never forget how to do this.

A few weeks ago, I asked for help on tiling a small bathroom. That
job was done to perfection, by a professional and I will post a pic of
that now too.

Hope I don't bore you too much now that I know how to do this.

Many thanks!

Kate

Actually reading your posts and the threads they generate is fun.
You ask a newbie's DIY questions and the knowledgeable folks in here
keep helping.
And then you are nice enough to post results.

Lou

Lou,

Do you, or anyone else reading this thread, know if I can copy and paste
more than one link (photo) in Tinypic to send to others? It would sure
make it easier than sending one link at a time.

Thanks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Kate wrote:
LouB wrote:
Kate wrote:
[...]

Sure. Send a mess to yourself as a test.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Kate wrote in -
september.org:

LouB wrote:
Kate wrote:
[...]

Sure you can. Tinypic doesn't lose one link if you make others.

Probably the easiest thing is to:
1) open up the Usenet message window, or Wordpad, or Word, or Notepad or
other text editor;
2) copy the newest link you made in Tinypic;
3) paste that link into your message or your text editor;
4) go make another link in Tinypic;
5) repeat 2 to 4 as needed until you have no more new links to make.

You'll end up with a bunch of links one-under-the-other.

If you paste the links into a text editor, you can save them as a file. You
can copy-and-paste from there into your Usenet message.

--
Tegger

Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

On Mar 10, 2:59*pm, Kate wrote:
LouB wrote:
Kate wrote:
[...]

Just start an email C&P all of the links there and then hit send.

If you want to post several pics / links here at once, C&P the links
to a blank email and then right click select allright click copy or
cut.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Tegger wrote:
Kate wrote in -
september.org:

LouB wrote:
Kate wrote:
[...]

Great. Thanks. This is exactly what I was looking for.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ron wrote:
On Mar 10, 2:59 pm, Kate wrote:
LouB wrote:
[...]