Posted to alt.home.repair
Kate[_5_] Kate[_5_] is offline

Default OMG IT WORKED! THANKS EVERYONE POSTING LINKS

Ron wrote:
On Mar 10, 2:59 pm, Kate wrote:
LouB wrote:
Kate wrote:
Everyone, a big special thanks for helping me figure this out.
One thing I can tell you for sure, I will never forget how to do this.
A few weeks ago, I asked for help on tiling a small bathroom. That
job was done to perfection, by a professional and I will post a pic of
that now too.
Hope I don't bore you too much now that I know how to do this.
Many thanks!
Kate
Actually reading your posts and the threads they generate is fun.
You ask a newbie's DIY questions and the knowledgeable folks in here
keep helping.
And then you are nice enough to post results.
Lou

Lou,

Do you, or anyone else reading this thread, know if I can copy and paste
more than one link (photo) in Tinypic to send to others? It would sure
make it easier than sending one link at a time.

Thanks.

Just start an email C&P all of the links there and then hit send.

If you want to post several pics / links here at once, C&P the links
to a blank email and then right click select allright click copy or
cut.

Perfect. Thanks for the advice.