Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HF Multifunction Tool Attachment Question

After watching the Fein MultiMaster infomercial the other night, and
being in possession of a $34.99 coupon, I decided to buy the Harbor
Freight version.

After sorting through the included attachments, I got a bit confused.

Which attachment do I use to turn a small storage room into a fully
tricked out bathroom like the one in the Fein infomercial?

Can the HF Multifunction Tool do that or should I have gone with the
Fein?
Posted to alt.home.repair

After watching the Fein MultiMaster infomercial the other night, and
being in possession of a $34.99 coupon, I decided to buy the Harbor
Freight version.

After sorting through the included attachments, I got a bit confused.

Which attachment do I use to turn a small storage room into a fully
tricked out bathroom like the one in the Fein infomercial?

Can the HF Multifunction Tool do that or should I have gone with the
Fein?

*You get what you pay for. Those infomercials can be quite deceiving or
sometimes they don't tell you everything. The Fein comes with a customizing
bathroom attachment. They sell it separately as an accessory item if you
don't buy the full kit. I think it lists for around $5000.00. It only
takes me ten minutes to remodel an entire bathroom now.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 5, 5:05*pm, "John Grabowski" wrote:
After watching the Fein MultiMaster infomercial the other night, and
being in possession of a $34.99 coupon, I decided to buy the Harbor
Freight version.

After sorting through the included attachments, I got a bit confused.

Which attachment do I use to turn a small storage room into a fully
tricked out bathroom like the one in the Fein infomercial?

Can the HF Multifunction Tool do that or should I have gone with the
Fein?

*You get what you pay for. *Those infomercials can be quite deceiving or
sometimes they don't tell you everything. *The Fein comes with a customizing
bathroom attachment. *They sell it separately as an accessory item if you
don't buy the full kit. *I think it lists for around $5000.00. *It only
takes me ten minutes to remodel an entire bathroom now.

If I took my $34.99 model to a machine shop, do you think they could
fabricate an adapter so I can attach the $5K Fein accessory to the
Harbor Freight tool?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/5/2010 5:52 PM DerbyDad03 spake thus:

[...]

Yeah, sure, but it'll cost you about $4,960.

- a Usenet "apology"
Posted to alt.home.repair

DerbyDad03 wrote in
:

[...]

Of course they could. Even the finest fabricator shops use the HF MF
tool.

Look on the shelves in this untouched [:-)] photograph. Sure it looks
like it's just floating there. It is an amazing tool ya know. Note the
players.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2s1wsk2.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

Most machine shop folks can custom fit stuff. Some, won't
have the skills to do so. Sounds cheaper than buying the
Fein, when all is said and done.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

*You get what you pay for. Those infomercials can be quite
deceiving or
sometimes they don't tell you everything. The Fein comes
with a customizing
bathroom attachment. They sell it separately as an
accessory item if you
don't buy the full kit. I think it lists for around
$5000.00. It only
takes me ten minutes to remodel an entire bathroom now.

If I took my $34.99 model to a machine shop, do you think
they could
fabricate an adapter so I can attach the $5K Fein accessory
to the
Harbor Freight tool?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote:

Of course they could. Even the finest fabricator shops use the HF MF
tool.

Look on the shelves in this untouched [:-)] photograph. Sure it looks
like it's just floating there. It is an amazing tool ya know. Note the
players.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2s1wsk2.jpg

The feet on my tool don't go all the way to the ground either.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 6, 7:34*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Red Green wrote:

Of course they could. Even the finest fabricator shops use the HF MF
tool.

Look on the shelves in this untouched [:-)] photograph. Sure it looks
like it's just floating there. It is an amazing tool ya know. Note the
players.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2s1wsk2.jpg

The feet on my tool don't go all the way to the ground either.

Feet? I didn't get any feet. Man, this isn't working out at all!