Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pop Sci Harbor Freight Coupons

Just an FYI...

The March issue of Pop Sci has Harbor Freight coupons that are good
until 6/17/10.

They've got the Multifunction tool for $34.99. I'm going to pick up
one tomorrow.

The coupons are on the page opposite the ad for the $14,615 "Exercise
In Exactly 4 Minutes Per Day" machine that is in every issue. Who buys
that thing?

http://www.quickgym.com/
Posted to alt.home.repair

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
Just an FYI...

The March issue of Pop Sci has Harbor Freight coupons that are good
until 6/17/10.

They've got the Multifunction tool for $34.99. I'm going to pick up
one tomorrow.

The coupons are on the page opposite the ad for the $14,615 "Exercise
In Exactly 4 Minutes Per Day" machine that is in every issue. Who buys
that thing?

You can also download & print them at: www.harborfreightusa.com/popmechanic

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 18:59:32 -0600, "Steve N."
wrote:

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
Just an FYI...

The March issue of Pop Sci has Harbor Freight coupons that are good
until 6/17/10.

They've got the Multifunction tool for $34.99. I'm going to pick up
one tomorrow.

The coupons are on the page opposite the ad for the $14,615 "Exercise
In Exactly 4 Minutes Per Day" machine that is in every issue. Who buys
that thing?

You can also download & print them at: www.harborfreightusa.com/popmechanic

Next Harbor Freight Tools
Giant Parking Lot Sale:
March 12, 13 and 14
Only 11 Days to go!

http://parkinglot.harborfreightusa.c...m/info/home.do

Drive up shopping.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Steve N. wrote:
"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
Just an FYI...

The March issue of Pop Sci has Harbor Freight coupons that are good
until 6/17/10.

They've got the Multifunction tool for $34.99. I'm going to pick up
one tomorrow.

The coupons are on the page opposite the ad for the $14,615 "Exercise
In Exactly 4 Minutes Per Day" machine that is in every issue. Who
buys that thing?

You can also download & print them at:
www.harborfreightusa.com/popmechanic

Note two things:
1. Parking lot sale, and
2. 20% off coupon.

Harbor Freight honors the 20% off coupon against the sale price. So, in the
case of the multifunction tool, 20% off of $34.95 yields a final price of
(mumble, mumble, carry the three..), ah, $27.96.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub"
Note two things:
1. Parking lot sale, and
2. 20% off coupon.

Harbor Freight honors the 20% off coupon against the sale price. So, in
the case of the multifunction tool, 20% off of $34.95 yields a final price
of (mumble, mumble, carry the three..), ah, $27.96.

Theyy usually won't let you use 2 coupons on the same item.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Instead of posting the Quickgym, you might have
posted the link to the HF coupons. Now, those....
HF coupons... are useful.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"DerbyDad03" wrote in
message
Just an FYI...

The March issue of Pop Sci has Harbor Freight
coupons that are good
until 6/17/10.

They've got the Multifunction tool for $34.99. I'm
going to pick up
one tomorrow.

The coupons are on the page opposite the ad for
the $14,615 "Exercise
In Exactly 4 Minutes Per Day" machine that is in
every issue. Who buys
that thing?

http://www.quickgym.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair

Thank you. My kind of usenet poster.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve N." wrote in message

You can also download & print them at:
www.harborfreightusa.com/popmechanic

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Thank you. My kind of usenet poster.

You are welcome! You were addressing me weren't you? It's hard to tell
when you don't quote any pertinent information from the post you reply
to. But what the hell, I'll take the thanks cause I have ESP and know
you were replying to me.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Instead of posting the Quickgym, you might have
posted the link to the HF coupons. Now, those....
HF coupons... are useful.

Fourteen thousand and some dollars for that thing. It's a good
thing the Romans didn't have it in Jesus' time. They would've
made Him really suffer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

You need a different usenet reader. Here is the
text without the signature marks:

"Steve N." wrote in message

You can also download & print them at:
www.harborfreightusa.com/popmechanic

===end quoted text======

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Tony" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Thank you. My kind of usenet poster.

You are welcome! You were addressing me weren't
you? It's hard to tell
when you don't quote any pertinent information
from the post you reply
to. But what the hell, I'll take the thanks cause
I have ESP and know
you were replying to me.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/28/2010 7:27 PM Stormin Mormon spake thus:

You need a different usenet reader. Here is the
text without the signature marks:

No, Chris, *you* need to use a different mail/news client than Microsoft
Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5843, which is obviously *broken*. Yours are
the only posts here where things get mangled. It's not our readers that
are at fault.

- a Usenet "apology"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 28, 9:12*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Instead of posting the Quickgym, you might have
posted the link to the HF coupons. Now, those....
HF coupons... are useful.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"DerbyDad03" wrote in
Just an FYI...

The March issue of Pop Sci has Harbor Freight
coupons that are good
until 6/17/10.

They've got the Multifunction tool for $34.99. I'm
going to pick up
one tomorrow.

The coupons are on the page opposite the ad for
the $14,615 "Exercise
In Exactly 4 Minutes Per Day" machine that is in
every issue. Who buys
that thing?

http://www.quickgym.com/

"Instead of posting the Quickgym, you might have posted the link
to the HF coupons"

It's kind of hard to post a link to a magazine page full of coupons.

Didja notice I said the "March issue of Pop Sci"?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/28/2010 7:02 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Just an FYI...

The March issue of Pop Sci has Harbor Freight coupons that are good
until 6/17/10.

They've got the Multifunction tool for $34.99. I'm going to pick up
one tomorrow.

The coupons are on the page opposite the ad for the $14,615 "Exercise
In Exactly 4 Minutes Per Day" machine that is in every issue. Who buys
that thing?

Not me, I find my total workout in two minutes machine does everything
I need. Who would want to waste those extra two minutes/day?

http://www.quickgym.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair

David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 2/28/2010 7:27 PM Stormin Mormon spake thus:

You need a different usenet reader. Here is the
text without the signature marks:

No, Chris, *you* need to use a different mail/news client than
Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5843, which is obviously
*broken*. Yours are the only posts here where things get mangled.
It's not our readers that are at fault.

I am currently using a similar version of MSOE and mine works just fine.

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair

Steve N. wrote:
"HeyBub"
Note two things:
1. Parking lot sale, and
2. 20% off coupon.

Harbor Freight honors the 20% off coupon against the sale price. So,
in the case of the multifunction tool, 20% off of $34.95 yields a
final price of (mumble, mumble, carry the three..), ah, $27.96.

Theyy usually won't let you use 2 coupons on the same item.

Possibly. But they will honor a coupon against a sale price.

Posted to alt.home.repair

David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 2/28/2010 7:27 PM Stormin Mormon spake thus:

You need a different usenet reader. Here is the
text without the signature marks:

No, Chris, *you* need to use a different mail/news client than
Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5843, which is obviously
*broken*. Yours are the only posts here where things get mangled.
It's not our readers that are at fault.

Harrump!

If it ain't Microsoft, it's dirt. Sometimes mud.

And I'm not saying that just because I own a ****load of Microsoft stock!

Posted to alt.home.repair

George wrote:
On 2/28/2010 7:02 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Just an FYI...

The March issue of Pop Sci has Harbor Freight coupons that are good
until 6/17/10.

They've got the Multifunction tool for $34.99. I'm going to pick up
one tomorrow.

The coupons are on the page opposite the ad for the $14,615 "Exercise
In Exactly 4 Minutes Per Day" machine that is in every issue. Who
buys that thing?

Not me, I find my total workout in two minutes machine does everything
I need. Who would want to waste those extra two minutes/day?

http://www.quickgym.com/

You should take up golf. I find that I can sometimes make players miss putts
on TV just by concentrating.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
Steve N. wrote:
"HeyBub"
Note two things:
1. Parking lot sale, and
2. 20% off coupon.

Harbor Freight honors the 20% off coupon against the sale price. So,
in the case of the multifunction tool, 20% off of $34.95 yields a
final price of (mumble, mumble, carry the three..), ah, $27.96.

Theyy usually won't let you use 2 coupons on the same item.

Possibly. But they will honor a coupon against a sale price.

Yes, but the $34.95 price is a COUPON price, not a sale price. There's a
difference.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jon Danniken wrote:
David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 2/28/2010 7:27 PM Stormin Mormon spake thus:

You need a different usenet reader. Here is the
text without the signature marks:

No, Chris, *you* need to use a different mail/news client than
Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5843, which is obviously
*broken*. Yours are the only posts here where things get mangled.
It's not our readers that are at fault.

I am currently using a similar version of MSOE and mine works just fine.

Jon

That is because you don't use the "-- " and put the quoted text after it
like the person in question does. In fact I don't think I ever saw
anyone else post in the dumb way stormin does. Just to keep things
straight, I'm not calling stormin dumb, just the way he posts.

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 2/28/2010 7:27 PM Stormin Mormon spake thus:

You need a different usenet reader. Here is the
text without the signature marks:

No, Chris, *you* need to use a different mail/news client than
Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5843, which is obviously
*broken*. Yours are the only posts here where things get mangled.
It's not our readers that are at fault.

Harrump!

If it ain't Microsoft, it's dirt. Sometimes mud.

And I'm not saying that just because I own a ****load of Microsoft stock!

In this case I don't believe it is a MS problem. It is 100% operator
error. He doesn't know how to set up a proper signature file.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 1, 7:14*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
And, within hours, someone else posted the link
you don't think is possible to post.

You can also download & print them at:
* *www.harborfreightusa.com/popmechanic

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"DerbyDad03" wrote in

It's kind of hard to post a link to a magazine
page full of coupons.

Didja notice I said the "March issue of Pop Sci"?

"And, within hours, someone else posted the link you don't think
is possible to post."

No, they didn't.

You're comparing apples to oranges, or in this case, *Science* to
*Mechanics*.

The coupons in hard copy version of the March issue of Popular
*Science* are not the same coupons as available via the Popular
*Mechanics* link.

Didja notice that I said the Popular *Science* coupons are good until
6/17/10? Check out the expiration date of the Popular *Mechanics*
coupons.

Not only are the expiration dates different, but the products listed
aren't the same - some match, some don't.

So, yes, it was very nice that someone else posted a link to a
specific set of HF coupons, but they are not the same set as the ones
I mentioned in my OP.

If and when someone posts a link to the set of coupons in the March
issue of Popular *Science*, I'll stand corrected, but as of now, I
still "don't think it's possible" to post a link to the coupon page in
the Popular *Science* magazine.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/1/2010 5:00 AM Jon Danniken spake thus:

David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 2/28/2010 7:27 PM Stormin Mormon spake thus:

You need a different usenet reader. Here is the
text without the signature marks:

No, Chris, *you* need to use a different mail/news client than
Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5843, which is obviously
*broken*. Yours are the only posts here where things get mangled.
It's not our readers that are at fault.

I am currently using a similar version of MSOE and mine works just fine.

So it's not his news/mail client, it's the way he has it set up, or is
using it.

so Stormin, tell us; when you reply to a message here, where does your
cursor land in the reply window? Apparently you have things set up to
start your reply *below* the sig (if there is one) of the post you're
replying to.

- a Usenet "apology"
Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
Steve N. wrote:
"HeyBub"
Note two things:
1. Parking lot sale, and
2. 20% off coupon.

Harbor Freight honors the 20% off coupon against the sale price. So,
in the case of the multifunction tool, 20% off of $34.95 yields a
final price of (mumble, mumble, carry the three..), ah, $27.96.

Theyy usually won't let you use 2 coupons on the same item.

Possibly. But they will honor a coupon against a sale price.

It depends on the coupon. I had a 25% coupon once, and was able to apply it
on a sale item which was not in stock. Usually it is for in stock items at
the regular price (check the fine print on the coupon), but I lucked out on
mine.

They also will honor the online price for any item in the store if you bring
in a printout of the internet price.

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair

Here's a page with various links to Harbor Freight coupons. Most are similar
but there is some
variation: http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthr...id=0&t=1276399

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 1, 2:05*pm, "Steve N." wrote:
Here's a page with various links to Harbor Freight coupons. Most are similar
but there is some
variation:http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthr...id=0&t=1276399

Thanks for all of those links/non-links.

I noticed that the "Mar 2010 - Popular Science - 20% - 6/17/2010"
entry was non-link.

I guess I'll have to cut up my magazine.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 1, 2:05 pm, "Steve N." wrote:
Here's a page with various links to Harbor Freight coupons. Most are
similar
but there is some
variation:http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthr...id=0&t=1276399

Thanks for all of those links/non-links.

I noticed that the "Mar 2010 - Popular Science - 20% - 6/17/2010"
entry was non-link.

I guess I'll have to cut up my magazine.

Ok whiners, here's your damn magazine in the digital edition version, page
by page by page........................

Go to the page with the Harbor Freight ad, and use a screen capture program
to copy and
print the coupons.

http://www.zinio.com/browse/publicat...2&pss=1&bd= 1

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 1, 2:05 pm, "Steve N." wrote:

Here's a page with various links to Harbor Freight coupons. Most are
similar
but there is some
variation:http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthr...id=0&t=1276399
Thanks for all of those links/non-links.
I noticed that the "Mar 2010 - Popular Science - 20% - 6/17/2010"
entry was non-link.
I guess I'll have to cut up my magazine.

Ok whiners, here's your damn magazine in the digital edition version, page
by page by page........................

Go to the page with the Harbor Freight ad, and use a screen capture program
to copy and
print the coupons.

http://www.zinio.com/browse/publicat...rcode=PH1&prod....

Cool!

Now, I stand corrected.

Happy Storm?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 1, 2:05 pm, "Steve N." wrote:
Here's a page with various links to Harbor Freight coupons. Most are
similar
but there is some
variation:http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthr...id=0&t=1276399

Thanks for all of those links/non-links.

I noticed that the "Mar 2010 - Popular Science - 20% - 6/17/2010"
entry was non-link.

I guess I'll have to cut up my magazine.

Ok whiners, here's your damn magazine in the digital edition version,
page by page by page........................

Go to the page with the Harbor Freight ad, and use a screen capture
program to copy and
print the coupons.

http://www.zinio.com/browse/publicat...2&pss=1&bd= 1

Could you do it for us and upload it to Photobucket? Seems like less trouble
for you to do it once than for several hundred of us to do it individually.

Thanks in advance.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Only his mother cares... Pop sci, Pop mex,
whatever.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"DerbyDad03" wrote in
message

You're comparing apples to oranges, or in this
case, *Science* to
*Mechanics*.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Cursor starts at the top.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"David Nebenzahl"
wrote in message
.com...

so Stormin, tell us; when you reply to a message
here, where does your
cursor land in the reply window? Apparently you
have things set up to
start your reply *below* the sig (if there is one)
of the post you're
replying to.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I may have to sip a glass of water to help me stop
smiling.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"DerbyDad03" wrote in
message
variation:
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthr...id=0&t=1276399
Thanks for all of those links/non-links.
I noticed that the "Mar 2010 - Popular
Science - 20% - 6/17/2010"
entry was non-link.
I guess I'll have to cut up my magazine.

Ok whiners, here's your damn magazine in the
digital edition version, page
by page by page........................

Go to the page with the Harbor Freight ad, and
use a screen capture program
to copy and
print the coupons.

http://www.zinio.com/browse/publicat...rcode=PH1&prod...

Cool!

Now, I stand corrected.

Happy Storm?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 2, 8:06*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Only his mother cares... Pop sci, Pop mex,
whatever.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"DerbyDad03" wrote in

You're comparing apples to oranges, or in this
case, *Science* to
*Mechanics*.

Except in this case, the coupons were not the same, so Pop Sci vs. Pop
Mex made a significant difference.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Cursor starts at the top.

Do you have a setting for where your signature file goes? If so put it
at the bottom or end of the post.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Don't know of such a setting.

--