Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony[_19_] Tony[_19_] is offline

Default Pop Sci Harbor Freight Coupons

Jon Danniken wrote:
David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 2/28/2010 7:27 PM Stormin Mormon spake thus:

You need a different usenet reader. Here is the
text without the signature marks:

No, Chris, *you* need to use a different mail/news client than
Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5843, which is obviously
*broken*. Yours are the only posts here where things get mangled.
It's not our readers that are at fault.

I am currently using a similar version of MSOE and mine works just fine.

Jon

That is because you don't use the "-- " and put the quoted text after it
like the person in question does. In fact I don't think I ever saw
anyone else post in the dumb way stormin does. Just to keep things
straight, I'm not calling stormin dumb, just the way he posts.