Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Pop Sci Harbor Freight Coupons

On Mar 1, 7:14*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
And, within hours, someone else posted the link
you don't think is possible to post.

You can also download & print them at:
* *www.harborfreightusa.com/popmechanic

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"DerbyDad03" wrote in

It's kind of hard to post a link to a magazine
page full of coupons.

Didja notice I said the "March issue of Pop Sci"?

"And, within hours, someone else posted the link you don't think
is possible to post."

No, they didn't.

You're comparing apples to oranges, or in this case, *Science* to
*Mechanics*.

The coupons in hard copy version of the March issue of Popular
*Science* are not the same coupons as available via the Popular
*Mechanics* link.

Didja notice that I said the Popular *Science* coupons are good until
6/17/10? Check out the expiration date of the Popular *Mechanics*
coupons.

Not only are the expiration dates different, but the products listed
aren't the same - some match, some don't.

So, yes, it was very nice that someone else posted a link to a
specific set of HF coupons, but they are not the same set as the ones
I mentioned in my OP.

If and when someone posts a link to the set of coupons in the March
issue of Popular *Science*, I'll stand corrected, but as of now, I
still "don't think it's possible" to post a link to the coupon page in
the Popular *Science* magazine.