Posted to alt.home.repair
rb rb is offline

Default what kind of material do I need?

Need to figure out identification of materials which will enable me to cut
some figures from stuff with tin snips. Need following:

1. Something in 4'x4' sizes, or board lengths.

2. Can snip it OK with tin snips.

3. Inexpensive

4. 3/8" thickness for one size

5. 1/16" or slightly thinnner for another size.

What I have to do is shape and put together some things which will hold
stuff together over doors, etc (I have magnets which I need to match up
fitting on doors that are uneven).

Posted to alt.home.repair

"rb" wrote in message
We're not there, yet. Keep those answers coming....

Yea we are assclown...welcome to my kill file...You're # 2 to earn that
honor...

Posted to alt.home.repair
rb rb is offline

We're not there, yet. Keep those answers coming....

Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Jim is offline

"rb" wrote in message
Need to figure out identification of materials which will enable me to cut
some figures from stuff with tin snips. Need following:

1. Something in 4'x4' sizes, or board lengths.

2. Can snip it OK with tin snips.

3. Inexpensive

4. 3/8" thickness for one size

5. 1/16" or slightly thinnner for another size.

What I have to do is shape and put together some things which will hold
stuff together over doors, etc (I have magnets which I need to match up
fitting on doors that are uneven).

The answer is obvious... you need to go to a material store that has the
material to be cut with tin snips!...A really good store will have the stuff
in all sorts of thicknesses and really cheap too!... The magnets on the
doors to help fit them up when uneven is a great idea... The doors have to
be faced North though depending on the polarity of your magnets... The stuff
you need to shape stuff together over doors will be at the material store
also..but remember your gonna need a sturdy plastic ladder and probably 50
feet of 1/2" rope..... hope that was of some help... Jim