Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ripped leather sofa

Good evening,

I have a 1.5" rip on the arm of a leather sofa.

I don't think any "glue/mend it" will close it completely.
I was wondering if a leather patch or something would work.

Do you think the As seen on TV product, "Mighty Mendit" endorsed by
Billy Mays would work?

Thanks
Posted to alt.home.repair

http://tinyurl.com/yaydnvn

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 18:41:45 -0600, Elliot wrote:

Good evening,

I have a 1.5" rip on the arm of a leather sofa.

I don't think any "glue/mend it" will close it completely.
I was wondering if a leather patch or something would work.

Do you think the As seen on TV product, "Mighty Mendit" endorsed by
Billy Mays would work?

Only if you got the couch on TV.
and it's vinyl
and you don't mind the mend job lasting less than a week.

If you don't stich it with or without a patch, it isn't going to be
worth the effort.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Elliot wrote:

Good evening,

I have a 1.5" rip on the arm of a leather sofa.

I don't think any "glue/mend it" will close it completely.
I was wondering if a leather patch or something would work.

Do you think the As seen on TV product, "Mighty Mendit" endorsed by
Billy Mays would work?

I don't think Billy is going to back up anything he endorsed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Tony wrote:

Elliot wrote:

Good evening,

I have a 1.5" rip on the arm of a leather sofa.

I don't think any "glue/mend it" will close it completely.
I was wondering if a leather patch or something would work.

Do you think the As seen on TV product, "Mighty Mendit" endorsed by
Billy Mays would work?

I don't think Billy is going to back up anything he endorsed.

I'm waiting for the ground to start shaking around his grave, and all of
sudden his fist pops out of the dirt, and he shouts, "But wait, I'm
STILL not done!"

how to repair a cut in a leather sofa??? ady2°°5© UK diy 10 December 13th 05 03:16 PM
How to fix leather sofa House Home Repair 1 November 14th 05 09:45 PM
leather sofa mold [email protected] Home Repair 0 November 1st 05 05:09 PM
Old leather sofa question Phil Home Repair 5 June 6th 05 04:34 AM
HELP!!!! Paint on leather sofa Al Reynolds UK diy 11 December 22nd 04 07:23 AM