Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Work Shops - Electrical - Home Wiring

lhttp://binsearch.info/?q=Work+Shops+-+Electrical+-+Home+Wiring&max=250&adv_age=99&server=

Pretty good info for a home owner. Unfortunately I found this a
little too late for most servers. 33d

I use supernews
Posted to alt.home.repair

Metspitzer wrote the following:
lhttp://binsearch.info/?q=Work+Shops+-+Electrical+-+Home+Wiring&max=250&adv_age=99&server=

Pretty good info for a home owner. Unfortunately I found this a
little too late for most servers. 33d

I use supernews

So do I, but that link goes nowhere, even when I strip the '1' at the
beginning..

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 20:43:06 -0500, willshak
wrote:

Metspitzer wrote the following:
lhttp://binsearch.info/?q=Work+Shops+-+Electrical+-+Home+Wiring&max=250&adv_age=99&server=

Pretty good info for a home owner. Unfortunately I found this a
little too late for most servers. 33d

I use supernews

So do I, but that link goes nowhere, even when I strip the '1' at the
beginning..

http://binsearch.info/?q=Work+Shops+...age=99&server=

Posted to alt.home.repair

What's a lhttp?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Metspitzer" wrote in message
lhttp://binsearch.info/?q=Work+Shops+-+Electrical+-+Home+Wiring&max=250&adv_age=99&server=

Pretty good info for a home owner. Unfortunately I found
this a
little too late for most servers. 33d

I use supernews

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Metspitzer wrote the following:
lhttp://binsearch.info/?q=Work+Shops+-+Electrical+-+Home+Wiring&max=250&adv_age=99&server=

Pretty good info for a home owner. Unfortunately I found this a
little too late for most servers. 33d

I use supernews

So do I, but that link goes nowhere, even when I strip the '1' at the
beginning..

http://binsearch.info/?q=Work+Shops+...age=99&server=

I use Giganews, but they don't even carry that group. Email?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Metspitzer wrote the following:
lhttp://binsearch.info/?q=Work+Shops+-+Electrical+-+Home+Wiring&max=250&adv_age=99&server=

Pretty good info for a home owner. Unfortunately I found this a
little too late for most servers. 33d

I use supernews

So do I, but that link goes nowhere, even when I strip the '1' at the
beginning..

http://binsearch.info/?q=Work+Shops+...age=99&server=

I use Giganews, but they don't even carry that group. Email?

Giganews does carry the group. You have to update your list.

It has some plumbing books too. Here is another search engine
http://www.bintube.com/?q=plumbing&a...0&sort=&sa= N
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 11, 9:21*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
What's a lhttp?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Metspitzer" wrote in message

lhttp://binsearch.info/?q=Work+Shops+-+Electrical+-+Home+Wiring&max=25...

Pretty good info for a home owner. *Unfortunately I found
this a
little too late for most servers. *33d

I use supernews

"What's a lhttp?