Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need help deciding which attic ladder to buy

As the subject states, here are 2 that I saw at the local home
centers:

Werner AL2210 300lb rating $195 at Lowes.
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...=cr&lpage=none

Louisville AA229GS 350lb rating $159 at Home Depot.
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...=cr&lpage=none

The only difference I can tell is the Louisville has higher weight
rating and has foam boards on the panel for better insulation. So why
Lowes is selling the Werner for almost $40 more, I don't know.