Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair

Default A new thing to worry about

Hi!

Do you want to be hit in the head when the wall wart falls
out of a crappy outlet?

I don't know why, but I find that absolutely hilarious.

"Why won't this thing WORK?!" (turns it over to examine it, make sure
it's plugged in)

clunk

"Ow. Oh."

William
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair

It sounds like a routine for three stooges?

Ow! Why'd you hit me? I dunno, why'd you turn off the radio?
I didn't turn off the radio. Hey, someone switch on the
light? What, no light? No! Curly took the bulb out to plug
in the radio! Hey, someone turn on the radio so I can find
the light....

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus