Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.engr.joining.welding
Jim Jim is offline

Default Proper working Anvil Height

Hello. I am buying a 100 lb Anvil and want to know what would be the
proper working height to set it up in. I am 5' 6" in height if that would
have any bearing. I just thought there must a normal height it should be
set at to get an optimum swing with a peening hammer and still save your
back... Thanks... Jim

Working at height without ladders John Stumbles UK diy 15 October 12th 09 06:45 PM
Proper Lathe Height Bernie Hunt Woodturning 10 October 7th 05 05:21 PM
anvil John G UK diy 12 February 9th 05 09:31 PM
Lathe working height Brian Lawson Metalworking 7 December 7th 03 07:52 PM
[ml] Lathe working height Bernd Metalworking 0 November 28th 03 02:04 PM