Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Reverse Osmosis, Water Filters, Replacement Cartridges, UV D

Reverse Osmosis, Water Filters, Replacement Cartridges, UV Disinfection
Systems and more

Isopure Water understands that high quality products and good service is
important to you which is why we are a Water Quality Association (WQA)
member since 2006. We've become one of the largest water filtration
equipment suppliers carrying everything from whole house water filter
systems, replacement water filters, water softeners to even reverse
osmosis systems

Each month over 600 people are purchasing Isopure Water reverse osmosis
systems and filters in order to not only help the environment with bottled
water conservation but save time & money every month. Companies like
Dasani and Aqaufina have proven that reverse osmosis filtration works on
tap water! Our great tasting drinking water filters will save you time,
money and energy from buying hundreds of bottles a month.Join the
thousands of Isopure Water clients who are saving hundreds a year on
drinking water!

Your solution is our new easy twist reverse osmosis (ro) systems that
doesn't require any tools for filter changes. There is no struggling in
awkward positions just to change filters. Simply twist, change and you're
done. Be able to change all filters in less than 1 minute! Easy twist ro
systems are perfect for the do-it-yourselfers.

We realize you had a choice betwen water filtration companies, and we
thank you for choosing Isopure Water!
http://www.isopurewater.com/