Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another thermostat question

Hi,

What do you all a thermostat that actually completes a circuit with 120V
or 240V rather than send a signal to the boiler? I'm looking to drive
this in-wall heater:

http://www.westsidewholesale.com/200...er-heater.html

I have figured that I need a non-programmable thermostat, but what's the
other keyword? Line voltage?

Thanks!

Aaron

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Aaron Fude" wrote in message
Hi,

What do you all a thermostat that actually completes a circuit with 120V
or 240V rather than send a signal to the boiler? I'm looking to drive this
in-wall heater:

http://www.westsidewholesale.com/200...er-heater.html

I have figured that I need a non-programmable thermostat, but what's the
other keyword? Line voltage?

Thanks!

Aaron

Single pole or double pole line voltage .

Posted to alt.home.repair

RBM wrote:
"Aaron Fude" wrote in message
Hi,

What do you all a thermostat that actually completes a circuit with 120V
or 240V rather than send a signal to the boiler? I'm looking to drive this
in-wall heater:

http://www.westsidewholesale.com/200...er-heater.html

I have figured that I need a non-programmable thermostat, but what's the
other keyword? Line voltage?

Thanks!

Aaron

Single pole or double pole line voltage .

What's the difference b/w a single pole and a double pole? 120V vs 240V?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Double pole has two set of contacts.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Thermostat question Cheri Home Repair 17 August 24th 08 05:30 PM
Thermostat question prestocat Home Repair 6 November 30th 07 07:48 PM
Thermostat question [email protected] Home Repair 2 October 24th 07 02:25 AM
Thermostat question Ronald' Home Repair 18 February 1st 07 11:41 PM
Thermostat question Gary Stone Home Repair 16 February 8th 05 02:20 AM