Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wanted - HF Discount Coupon for 10/11-10/12

Don't seem to have a link in my email for one of the 20% single item
coupons. Anyone got a link?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote:
Don't seem to have a link in my email for one of the 20% single item
coupons. Anyone got a link?

I don't think there will be one- AIUI, this is how they test their
direct mailers and ad paper inserts, by seeing how many coupons walk
back into the store. (They ask your zip code as you check out.)Check the
nearest newspaper recycle bin, or go find your local free ad paper. Not
much in the store I would trust that would make the 20% a big deal, but
I did pick up a cheap circuit tracer (tone thingy to map breakers) this
week, that was already 5 bucks off or so. And I got another one of the
free LED flashlights. They are junk, but for free, they are good enough
to stash in various places where they might be useful. The coupon won't
get me to make a special trip there, but I'll add it to my weekly
errands. There is usually some semi-disposable tool or supply item I
need, and their selection is better than the Big Lots 2 doors down.
(Which I have seen in several cities, by the way. Is there any sort of
link between the companies, or is it just that they are the type of
store older strip centers with cheaper rent attracts?)

--
aem sends...
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Red Green" wrote in message
Don't seem to have a link in my email for one of the 20% single item
coupons. Anyone got a link?

Here's one for 15%:
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...ke ycode=0000

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Red Green" wrote in message
Don't seem to have a link in my email for one of the 20% single item
coupons. Anyone got a link?

There's also a 20% off coupon in the new Nov. 2009 issue of Popular
Mechanics on pg. 101

Posted to alt.home.repair
RLM RLM is offline

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 17:24:48 -0400, aemeijers wrote:

Red Green wrote:
[...]

Go buy a Popular Mechanics or Popular Science magazine. They all have been
having them for the last two or three months. 20% off one item or use the
coupons for items that are listed. Only one or the other is good at time
of purchase. They are near the last pages of the magazine. Go to their web
site and subscribe to the paper mailer & email ad.

http://www.harborfreight.com/

Left side ( Free Catolog, Free Retail Flyer) offers oppertunity to sign
up for an account. That's as good a price as any.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Steve N." wrote in
:

"Red Green" wrote in message
Don't seem to have a link in my email for one of the 20% single item
coupons. Anyone got a link?

Here's one for 15%:
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...do?week=4109&c
ampaign=RetailB&page=4109_retailB.html&r=6170_3923 18&cust=00130729523&k
eycode=0000

Got it. Thanks. Just that if I'm going anyway, even if I only spend 20
bucks that a three bucks in my pocket.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Steve N." wrote in message

"Red Green" wrote in message
Don't seem to have a link in my email for one of the 20% single item
coupons. Anyone got a link?

Here's one for 15%:
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...ke ycode=0000

Yeah, but he's looking for 20%. Will you make up the difference if he sends
you a copy of the receipt?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in
:

"Steve N." wrote in message

"Red Green" wrote in message
Don't seem to have a link in my email for one of the 20% single item
coupons. Anyone got a link?

Here's one for 15%:
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/....do?week=4109&
campaign=RetailB&page=4109_retailB.html&r=6170_392 318&cust=00130729523
&keycode=0000

Yeah, but he's looking for 20%. Will you make up the difference if he
sends you a copy of the receipt?

Well, seems there's a note on my back that says "Put the F's to this
guy". First Kilz with their watered down primer and now someone trying to
pass of a 15%'er as a 20.

Let's see, tomorrow it's suppose to rain and the only thing I have left
to do on a house is a lot of exterior painting and some roofing repair.
Now nature putting the F's to me as well.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Red Green" wrote in message ...
Don't seem to have a link in my email for one of the 20% single item
coupons. Anyone got a link?

Here you go....Paul

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...e=twitter.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 11, 11:50*pm, "catguy" news01S-P-A-M-B-L-
wrote:
"Red Green" wrote in . ..
Don't seem to have a link in my email for one of the 20% single item
coupons. Anyone got a link?

Here you go....Paul

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...do?pageFile=tw....

Just an FYI on the Digital calipers shown on that page for $9.99.

I have a set, and while they are useful, they don't convert the
measurements to fractions, so you have like living in a "decimal
world". I use them for matching measurements, finding centers, etc.
but if I really want to know what something measures, I grab my dial
set with 1/64th increments.

I'm waiting for my dial set to break so I can buy a digital set that
converts to fractions. I may have to help them along.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Red Green" wrote in message
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in
:

"Steve N." wrote in message

"Red Green" wrote in message
Don't seem to have a link in my email for one of the 20% single item
coupons. Anyone got a link?

Here's one for 15%:
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/....do?week=4109&
campaign=RetailB&page=4109_retailB.html&r=6170_392 318&cust=00130729523
&keycode=0000

Yeah, but he's looking for 20%. Will you make up the difference if he
sends you a copy of the receipt?

Well, seems there's a note on my back that says "Put the F's to this
guy". First Kilz with their watered down primer and now someone trying to
pass of a 15%'er as a 20.

Sorry....I'll try to remember not to help anybody in the future. You know
the saying :No good dead goes unpunished.....

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Steve N." wrote in message

Here's one for 15%:
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/....do?week=4109&
campaign=RetailB&page=4109_retailB.html&r=6170_392 318&cust=00130729523
&keycode=0000

Yeah, but he's looking for 20%. Will you make up the difference if he
sends you a copy of the receipt?

Well, seems there's a note on my back that says "Put the F's to this
guy". First Kilz with their watered down primer and now someone trying to
pass of a 15%'er as a 20.

Sorry....I'll try to remember not to help anybody in the future. You know
the saying :No good dead goes unpunished.....

Its humor man, HUMOR. Don't take us seriously on stuff like that.