Posted to alt.home.repair
RLM RLM is offline

Default Wanted - HF Discount Coupon for 10/11-10/12

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 17:24:48 -0400, aemeijers wrote:

Red Green wrote:
Don't seem to have a link in my email for one of the 20% single item
coupons. Anyone got a link?

I don't think there will be one- AIUI, this is how they test their
direct mailers and ad paper inserts, by seeing how many coupons walk
back into the store. (They ask your zip code as you check out.)Check the
nearest newspaper recycle bin, or go find your local free ad paper. Not
much in the store I would trust that would make the 20% a big deal, but
I did pick up a cheap circuit tracer (tone thingy to map breakers) this
week, that was already 5 bucks off or so. And I got another one of the
free LED flashlights. They are junk, but for free, they are good enough
to stash in various places where they might be useful. The coupon won't
get me to make a special trip there, but I'll add it to my weekly
errands. There is usually some semi-disposable tool or supply item I
need, and their selection is better than the Big Lots 2 doors down.
(Which I have seen in several cities, by the way. Is there any sort of
link between the companies, or is it just that they are the type of
store older strip centers with cheaper rent attracts?)

Go buy a Popular Mechanics or Popular Science magazine. They all have been
having them for the last two or three months. 20% off one item or use the
coupons for items that are listed. Only one or the other is good at time
of purchase. They are near the last pages of the magazine. Go to their web
site and subscribe to the paper mailer & email ad.

http://www.harborfreight.com/

Left side ( Free Catolog, Free Retail Flyer) offers oppertunity to sign
up for an account. That's as good a price as any.