Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Wanted - HF Discount Coupon for 10/11-10/12

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in
:

"Steve N." wrote in message

"Red Green" wrote in message
Don't seem to have a link in my email for one of the 20% single item
coupons. Anyone got a link?

Here's one for 15%:
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/....do?week=4109&
campaign=RetailB&page=4109_retailB.html&r=6170_392 318&cust=00130729523
&keycode=0000

Yeah, but he's looking for 20%. Will you make up the difference if he
sends you a copy of the receipt?

Well, seems there's a note on my back that says "Put the F's to this
guy". First Kilz with their watered down primer and now someone trying to
pass of a 15%'er as a 20.

Let's see, tomorrow it's suppose to rain and the only thing I have left
to do on a house is a lot of exterior painting and some roofing repair.
Now nature putting the F's to me as well.