Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.ham-radio,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,alt.home.repair,rec.radio.amateur

Default Good Choice of Wireless Infrared Camera ?

James wrote:
For security purposes, I need to select a good , reliable, Wireless
Infrared Camera. It needs to work well in the daytime, and decently at
night. It can only be wireless, and should send a signal consistently,
about 200 feet.

I have not decided if I want one that will work with a regular tv monitor,
or if I want it to be used in conjunction with my pc. It would me nice if I
had one that could do both, so that I could monitor at my pc, and have a
regular tv act as an auxliary monitor in another room.

Is there a unit that allows for all of this use ? I know there is a lot
out there, and when I googled for info, I just get overwhelmed. I thought
that maybe some of you have used these type of cameras and could offer me
some advice.

Has nothing to do with "alt.photography". Good luck.