Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Now, honestly ..........

How many of you use a five gallon plastic bucket for a ladder? I know it's
not such a good idea, and I cringe when I see someone else do it, from being
a safety professional and suffering from the hypervigilance of PTSD. And
yet, I just did it, and with little reservation. I have seen people "walk"
these remarkable distances, and use them quite adroitly. I also have heard
tales of woe and steel pins and screws. And yet, if I need to do something
straight up, and all I need is a foot or two, I grab a bucket, because I can
never find the damn ladder.

Steve

--
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of
patriots and tyrants. - Thomas Jefferson -

So, how's that change and hope working for you?