Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Now, honestly ..........

I did stand on a chair today, to put the cover back on a
door closer. I'm guilty.

The scouts have some thing they do, with a couple ropes and
hold the bucket to their feet, and walk with them. Looked
like fun.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"SteveB" wrote in message
How many of you use a five gallon plastic bucket for a
ladder? I know it's
not such a good idea, and I cringe when I see someone else
do it, from being
a safety professional and suffering from the hypervigilance
of PTSD. And
yet, I just did it, and with little reservation. I have
seen people "walk"
these remarkable distances, and use them quite adroitly. I
also have heard
tales of woe and steel pins and screws. And yet, if I need
to do something
straight up, and all I need is a foot or two, I grab a
bucket, because I can
never find the damn ladder.

Steve

--
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with
the blood of

So, how's that change and hope working for you?