Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lighting

It has been a cold winter, then a rainy spring, and finally, it turned too
hot to do any work outside. Last weekend though, had perfect weather so I
took down the Christmas lights.

Today, it is going to be 75 degrees and sunny. Won't be many nice days like
that so, I think I'm going to get a jump on the holiday and put up the
Christmas lights.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 20, 7:41*am, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
It has been a cold winter, then a rainy spring, and finally, it turned too
hot to do any work outside. Last weekend though, had perfect weather so I
took down the Christmas lights.

Today, it is going to be 75 degrees and sunny. *Won't be many nice days like
that so, I think I'm going to get a jump on the holiday and put up the
Christmas lights.

Good thinking, we plan to put ours up before the first frost, but for
us that is historically November 15.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
It has been a cold winter, then a rainy spring, and finally, it
turned too hot to do any work outside. Last weekend though, had
perfect weather so I took down the Christmas lights.

Today, it is going to be 75 degrees and sunny. Won't be many nice
days like that so, I think I'm going to get a jump on the holiday and
put up the Christmas lights.

I need to fix the roof, but it isn't raining right now.

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 08:41:44 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

It has been a cold winter, then a rainy spring, and finally, it turned too
hot to do any work outside. Last weekend though, had perfect weather so I
took down the Christmas lights.

Today, it is going to be 75 degrees and sunny. Won't be many nice days like
that so, I think I'm going to get a jump on the holiday and put up the
Christmas lights.

ONLY 96 days until Christmas.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
It has been a cold winter, then a rainy spring, and finally, it turned too
hot to do any work outside. Last weekend though, had perfect weather so I
took down the Christmas lights.

Today, it is going to be 75 degrees and sunny. Won't be many nice days
like that so, I think I'm going to get a jump on the holiday and put up
the Christmas lights.

I like the way you think, but the wife is still nagging me to get those
plastic Easter Eggs out of the trees! It hadn't been an issue til now since
the darn leaves are falling and she can see them again!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Mark wrote:

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
It has been a cold winter, then a rainy spring, and finally, it turned
too hot to do any work outside. Last weekend though, had perfect
weather so I took down the Christmas lights.

Today, it is going to be 75 degrees and sunny. Won't be many nice
days like that so, I think I'm going to get a jump on the holiday and
put up the Christmas lights.

I like the way you think, but the wife is still nagging me to get those
plastic Easter Eggs out of the trees! It hadn't been an issue til now
since the darn leaves are falling and she can see them again!

I paint my Easter eggs with sprigs of holly on one side, American flag
on the other. That way, they are multi-seasonal and stay up all year )
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Today, it is going to be 75 degrees and sunny. Won't be many nice days like
that so, I think I'm going to get a jump on the holiday and put up the
Christmas lights.

In all seriousness, the wires on Christmas lights won't last through
year-round sun exposure. Many sets have a warning label (one of
several) indicating that it shouldn't be left outside for more than 90
days. So wait at least a few more days before putting them up.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Mark" wrote in
:

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
It has been a cold winter, then a rainy spring, and finally, it
turned too hot to do any work outside. Last weekend though, had
perfect weather so I took down the Christmas lights.

Today, it is going to be 75 degrees and sunny. Won't be many nice
days like that so, I think I'm going to get a jump on the holiday and
put up the Christmas lights.

I like the way you think, but the wife is still nagging me to get
those plastic Easter Eggs out of the trees! It hadn't been an issue
til now since the darn leaves are falling and she can see them again!

You should have practiced with your sling shot during the summer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Sounds like a good use of your time and resources. I'm sure
I should do the same.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
It has been a cold winter, then a rainy spring, and finally,
it turned too
hot to do any work outside. Last weekend though, had perfect
weather so I
took down the Christmas lights.

Today, it is going to be 75 degrees and sunny. Won't be
many nice days like
that so, I think I'm going to get a jump on the holiday and
put up the
Christmas lights.

Track Lighting and Other Lighting [email protected][_2_] Home Repair 0 October 31st 08 05:10 AM
2 way lighting. Matthew UK diy 2 October 1st 07 11:17 PM
kitchen lighting: track system with pendant lighting [email protected] UK diy 4 October 30th 06 11:02 PM
LED Lighting Charles Middleton UK diy 5 January 3rd 06 11:03 PM
LED lighting Mike UK diy 54 March 2nd 05 02:35 AM