Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default Lighting

Mark wrote:

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
It has been a cold winter, then a rainy spring, and finally, it turned
too hot to do any work outside. Last weekend though, had perfect
weather so I took down the Christmas lights.

Today, it is going to be 75 degrees and sunny. Won't be many nice
days like that so, I think I'm going to get a jump on the holiday and
put up the Christmas lights.

I like the way you think, but the wife is still nagging me to get those
plastic Easter Eggs out of the trees! It hadn't been an issue til now
since the darn leaves are falling and she can see them again!

I paint my Easter eggs with sprigs of holly on one side, American flag
on the other. That way, they are multi-seasonal and stay up all year )