Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Lighting

"Mark" wrote in
:

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
It has been a cold winter, then a rainy spring, and finally, it
turned too hot to do any work outside. Last weekend though, had
perfect weather so I took down the Christmas lights.

Today, it is going to be 75 degrees and sunny. Won't be many nice
days like that so, I think I'm going to get a jump on the holiday and
put up the Christmas lights.

I like the way you think, but the wife is still nagging me to get
those plastic Easter Eggs out of the trees! It hadn't been an issue
til now since the darn leaves are falling and she can see them again!

You should have practiced with your sling shot during the summer.