Posted to alt.home.repair

Default GE Quite Partner II DW - not draining water after wash completes

My DW isn't draining the water after the washer/dry has completed.

I've already checked the black rubber drain hose under the machine to
make sure it isn't clogged.

Does anyone have any suggestions what my be wrong?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 15, 1:08*pm, cappy2112 wrote:
My DW isn't draining the water after the washer/dry has completed.

I've already checked the black rubber drain hose under the machine to
make sure it isn't clogged.

Does anyone have any suggestions what my be wrong?

http://www.repairclinic.com/0088_9_1.asp#Level1_4
Posted to alt.home.repair

Maybe your Dear Wife doesn't know how to operate a drain?
I'd suggest chocolates, and a night on the town.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"cappy2112" wrote in message

My DW isn't draining the water after the washer/dry has
completed.

I've already checked the black rubber drain hose under the
machine to
make sure it isn't clogged.

Does anyone have any suggestions what my be wrong?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 15, 10:26*am, Limp Arbor wrote:
On Sep 15, wrote:

My DW isn't draining the water after the washer/dry has completed.

I've already checked the black rubber drain hose under the machine to
make sure it isn't clogged.

Does anyone have any suggestions what my be wrong?

http://www.repairclinic.com/0088_9_1.asp#Level1_4

Thanks

Where is the best place (cheapest ??) to get a service manual for a
Whirlpool Quiet Partner 2?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 15, wrote:

My DW isn't draining the water after the washer/dry has completed.

I've already checked the black rubber drain hose under the machine to
make sure it isn't clogged.

Does anyone have any suggestions what my be wrong?

http://www.repairclinic.com/0088_9_1.asp#Level1_4

Skip the manual request.
I've cleaned the air gap and now the DW drains just fine.