DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   GE Quite Partner II DW - not draining water after wash completes (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/287270-ge-quite-partner-ii-dw-not-draining-water-after-wash-completes.html)

cappy2112 September 15th 09 06:08 PM

GE Quite Partner II DW - not draining water after wash completes

My DW isn't draining the water after the washer/dry has completed.

I've already checked the black rubber drain hose under the machine to
make sure it isn't clogged.

Does anyone have any suggestions what my be wrong?

Limp Arbor September 15th 09 06:26 PM

http://www.repairclinic.com/0088_9_1.asp#Level1_4

Stormin Mormon September 15th 09 08:06 PM

GE Quite Partner II DW - not draining water after wash completes

Maybe your Dear Wife doesn't know how to operate a drain?
I'd suggest chocolates, and a night on the town.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

cappy2112 October 11th 09 09:56 PM

On Sep 15, 10:26*am, Limp Arbor wrote:
On Sep 15, wrote:

My DW isn't draining the water after the washer/dry has completed.

I've already checked the black rubber drain hose under the machine to
make sure it isn't clogged.

Does anyone have any suggestions what my be wrong?

http://www.repairclinic.com/0088_9_1.asp#Level1_4

Thanks

Where is the best place (cheapest ??) to get a service manual for a
Whirlpool Quiet Partner 2?

cappy2112 October 11th 09 11:59 PM

On Sep 15, wrote:

My DW isn't draining the water after the washer/dry has completed.

I've already checked the black rubber drain hose under the machine to
make sure it isn't clogged.

Does anyone have any suggestions what my be wrong?

http://www.repairclinic.com/0088_9_1.asp#Level1_4

Skip the manual request.
I've cleaned the air gap and now the DW drains just fine.