Posted to alt.home.repair

Default confused by Juno price disparity

Hi,

I finally settled on the ic22 can, but I unsettled by the price
disparities. It's

6.99 at Lowes, (website down currently)
7.99 at Sears, http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_03402499000P

and

20 everywhere else, including

$37 at Lighting Universe,
http://www.lightinguniverse.com/prod...px?sku=2319080

where I always buy stuff for dirt cheap.

Am I looking at the same product at all three places?

Thanks,

Aaron
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Aaron Fude" wrote in message
Hi,

I finally settled on the ic22 can, but I unsettled by the price
disparities. It's

6.99 at Lowes, (website down currently)
7.99 at Sears, http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_03402499000P

and

20 everywhere else, including

$37 at Lighting Universe,
http://www.lightinguniverse.com/prod...px?sku=2319080

where I always buy stuff for dirt cheap.

Am I looking at the same product at all three places?

Thanks,

Aaron

The sears one and lighting universe are different cans, based on your price
the lowes and sears are probably the same ones. The one at lighting universe
is an air tight can, much more efficient. If the cans are going against a
cold wall (ie next to roof) go with the air tights. If going between floors
(ie basement to 1st floor, 1st to 2nd etc) then go with the standard IC
cans.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Brian V wrote:

"Aaron Fude" wrote in message
[...]

Is confusing. Why do they have the same part number?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank wrote:
Brian V wrote:

"Aaron Fude" wrote in message
[...]

Hey Brian, how *do* you tell that they are different units?

Juno vs Halo Aaron Fude Home Repair 3 July 28th 09 07:42 PM
I'm a little confused... RB[_2_] Metalworking 3 September 26th 08 07:18 PM
juno ic22 recessed lights [email protected] Home Repair 1 January 21st 08 08:17 PM
IC Price Database -- You can query price of 1,147,000 IC Types! [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 March 30th 06 03:46 PM