Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Whirlpool R O Filtration Battery Replacement

I have misplaced the manual for my Wher25 R O filtration system. I now
have an amber blinking light on the faucet which I think means the battery
is low. Am I correct or does it mean the filters need to be replaced? If
it's the battery, how do I remove the cover for the battery so I can
replace it? I've tried to remove the cover and it appears to be stuck.
Can anyone help?

Thank you in advance.

-------------------------------------
Gerald D Jones Jr

Posted to alt.home.repair

fshrmn wrote:

I have misplaced the manual for my Wher25 R O filtration system. I now
have an amber blinking light on the faucet which I think means the battery
is low. Am I correct or does it mean the filters need to be replaced? If
it's the battery, how do I remove the cover for the battery so I can
replace it? I've tried to remove the cover and it appears to be stuck.
Can anyone help?

Ours has just filters -- no RO -- but the spigot probably is the same.
The blinking light is to let you know that the filter(s) must be
replaced. There is a tiny screw that secures the battery holder in place.

Perce