Posted to alt.home.repair
fshrmn fshrmn is offline

Default Whirlpool R O Filtration Battery Replacement

I have misplaced the manual for my Wher25 R O filtration system. I now
have an amber blinking light on the faucet which I think means the battery
is low. Am I correct or does it mean the filters need to be replaced? If
it's the battery, how do I remove the cover for the battery so I can
replace it? I've tried to remove the cover and it appears to be stuck.
Can anyone help?

Thank you in advance.

Gerald D Jones Jr