DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Whirlpool R O Filtration Battery Replacement (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/281881-whirlpool-r-o-filtration-battery-replacement.html)

fshrmn July 7th 09 05:10 PM

Whirlpool R O Filtration Battery Replacement

I have misplaced the manual for my Wher25 R O filtration system. I now
have an amber blinking light on the faucet which I think means the battery
is low. Am I correct or does it mean the filters need to be replaced? If
it's the battery, how do I remove the cover for the battery so I can
replace it? I've tried to remove the cover and it appears to be stuck.
Can anyone help?

Thank you in advance.

-------------------------------------
Gerald D Jones Jr

Percival P. Cassidy July 7th 09 07:49 PM

fshrmn wrote:

I have misplaced the manual for my Wher25 R O filtration system. I now
have an amber blinking light on the faucet which I think means the battery
is low. Am I correct or does it mean the filters need to be replaced? If
it's the battery, how do I remove the cover for the battery so I can
replace it? I've tried to remove the cover and it appears to be stuck.
Can anyone help?

Ours has just filters -- no RO -- but the spigot probably is the same.
The blinking light is to let you know that the filter(s) must be
replaced. There is a tiny screw that secures the battery holder in place.

Perce